Thank you Anand from https://blabberwockying.wordpress.com/
for nominating me for the “Liebster Award”.
To keep it short and to the point, the rules are the following:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
My Nominees are:
- The Adventures Of Ernie Bufflo http://erniebufflo.com/
- Being Me Presently https://beingmepresently.wordpress.com/
- Mollytopia http://mollytopia.com/
- Spiritual Badass http://spiritualbadasslife.com/
- Developing Dad http://developingdad.com/2015/11/04/all-of-life-all-right-now/
Questions for the Nominees:
My Questions To My Nominees:
- What inspires you?
- How do you aim to inspire others?
- What do you most admire in a leader?
- What gives you meaning in your work?
- What personality trait has been the most enduring and representative of you?
- What genre of movie do you like best, and how has it evolved over your adult life?
- Who is your hero?
- Where do you feel most at peace?
- What song makes you sing along out loud, and/or break into dance?
- What do you want people to remember most about you after meeting you for the first time?
- What are you most proud of?
- Not what, who: Scott Jurek (he is a ultra marathoner) and Martha Long (she wrote the Ma’ Series and she is one hell of a lady with a strong will!!!)
- I mustn’t aim to inspire others because every person is different!
- A strong will
- I believe in myself and don’t care what others might think!
- Funny movies because in some way it keeps your hopes and dreams alive
- I am my own hero because I will never surrender!
- When I go running in the cold winter early on christmas day!
- “Here we go again” from Whitesnake. It is so cheesy but the best “I-am-single-again”-song ever!!!
- That I am genuine
- I am only 36 years. I probably can answer that question when I am around 70!