Many thanks to BrewNSpew
for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award
These as far I know should be the rules:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award
3. Write a bit about how your blog got started
4. Give some advice to new bloggers
5. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
Why I started my blog
To keep a long story short, I started my blog because I am looking for a purpose in life (job wise) and have to find this purpose within two years. After two years, my youngest one Cash will join school and I´d like to find a job which really fullfills me or to make this blog so succesfull, that I can live from it.
I would prefer the second option, but if people think I am boring or talent free, at least I´ve tried but hopefully met a lot of interesting people!!!
Advise to new bloggers
The start is always or often a bit difficult, but don´t give up. Write a list of topics you would like to talk about. Everyday there is something new I can ad to my list and it really helps to sort out my thoughts!