Much thanks to Sarah Emmerling (Em) from bipolarbytes.com
for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award.
I started my blog to find out what to do with myself in the future. For that I have two years time. Two years, because then my youngest spawn Cash will join school like his three siblings. And that means, I need to find a job. We have a lot of children and somehow some when I should and need to support my hubby with a bit of money. Actually I am trained secretary for the court. That was my very first job and so not for me… I had a lot of jobs from maid in a posh hotel, piercer in a tattoo shop, call centre over postman (gosh that was hard work, but I loved to be outdoors, even in the middle of winter in the snow, falling down slippery stairs and dropping letters in the snow, still feel sorry for the sloppy letters/customers) until I ended up working for airports which I loved as well. But now I live in the countryside with no airport in sight or earshot so what to do with my life? Maybe I tidy out barns OR who knows, maybe I am talented enough or can improve my writing skills (definitely needs improvement) to be heard by others. Get followers and make a living somehow. But even if I can´t live from it or earn a bit pocket-money with my writing maybe, maybeee I am funny enough for others to read my blog!
I got the good advice to write a list. A list about things I want to write, which helps me to sort things out and know where to start. Of course I am happy for any advice I can get, so don´t hold back!
Bloggers Recognition Award
The purpose of this award is to motivate and encourage bloggers and let them know that they’re appreciated, no matter how big or small their blog is. The idea is to share the love; so at the end of this post I will be tagging 15 more bloggers who I’d love to nominate!
The guidelines are as follows:
1. Start a new post. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Next, include a brief story of how and why you started your blog
3. Then, share some advice or “lessons learned” for new bloggers
4. Finally, select up to 15 other blogs deserving of recognition and list them in your post. Publish it!
5. Last but not least, let the nominees know you have nominated them and provide a link to the nomination details (the post you just published).
6. Go back to the person who nominated you and leave a comment with a link to your acceptance of the award!
So now it is my turn to nomate:
Well I only nominated 8 people/blogs. Reason is, I am still new to this site and don´t have more blogs I am currently following and don´t want to ad more blogs just to fulfill the number 15- I hope that is okay. Surely I will follow more blogs over the time but therefor I have to read into them first!